[fug_sp_br] ipfw

Ronan Lucio ronan em melim.com.br
Qui Maio 10 17:37:46 BRT 2001

> Jah tentei sim, mas nao sei como  por ex. configurar ftp em modo
> passivo. Vc conhece alguma outra?

############
# Define the firewall type in /etc/rc.conf.  Valid values are:
#   open     - will allow anyone in
#   client   - will try to protect just this machine
#   simple   - will try to protect a whole network
#   closed   - totally disables IP services except via lo0 interface
#   UNKNOWN  - disables the loading of firewall rules.
#   filename - will load the rules in the given filename (full path
required)
#
# For ``client'' and ``simple'' the entries below should be customized
# appropriately.
############
#
# If you don't know enough about packet filtering, we suggest that you
# take time to read this book:
#
#       Building Internet Firewalls
#       Brent Chapman and Elizabeth Zwicky
#
#       O'Reilly & Associates, Inc
#       ISBN 1-56592-124-0
#       http://www.ora.com/
#
# For a more advanced treatment of Internet Security read:
#
#       Firewalls & Internet Security
#       Repelling the wily hacker
#       William R. Cheswick, Steven M. Bellowin
#
#       Addison-Wesley
#       ISBN 0-201-6337-4
#       http://www.awl.com/
#

Para ver detalhadamente o que cada opcao faz, da uma
olhada no /etc/rc.firewall, ai voce poder ter uma base e
fazer o seu próprio firewall.

[ ]´s

Ronan Lucio
Melim Internet Provider