[FUGSPBR] o futuro do bsd (novidades)

Jean Milanez Melo jmelo em teleon.com.br
Ter Out 9 20:32:29 BRT 2001

Boa noite,

Andei dando uma olhada na slashdot hoje e vi a seguinte noticia sobre a
daemonnews:

     LordGibson writes: "DaemonNews.org is taking up some of the slack
   following Wind River's massive layoffs of FreeBSD developers. 'Daemon
     News has been a BSD organization from day one. We are now happy to
   announce that we will be publishing our own FreeBSD CD sets, beginning
    with the next release, 4.5, scheduled for January 2002. We offer CD
      subscriptions, and our subscription plans can be for any desired
   combination of FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, and Darwin. Since the FreeBSD
    Mall isn't offering subscriptions any more, you can get your BSD fix
    from us--at a better price, too.' You can read all about it here or
          jump for joy and go directly to the subscriptions page."

Para maiores detalhes acho bom verem o link:
http://daily.daemonnews.org/view_story.php3?story_id=2439

Parece que nem tudo esta perdido.

Atenciosamente
Jean Milanez Melo
Network/System Administrator
FreeBSD The Power To Serve

----
Para sair da lista envie um e-mail para majordomo em fugspbr.org
com as palavras "unsubscribe fugspbr" no corpo da mensagem.