[FUGSPBR] Pequena duvida restante sobre Limitar acesso a REDE NT via ipfw

Antonio Carlos Venancio Junior floripa em organiKa.com.br
Qua Abr 3 21:31:37 BRT 2002

Cristian,

	Cara, lê a parte de networking do Handbook; tá tudo lá.

----------
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/advanced-networking.html

17.1 Synopsis
This chapter will cover some of the more frequently used network
services on Unix systems. We will cover how to define, setup, test and
maintain all of the network services that FreeBSD utilizes. In addition,
there have been example configuration files included throughout this
chapter for you to benefit from. After reading this chapter, you will
know:

The basics of gateways and routes.
How to make FreeBSD act as a bridge.
How to setup a network file system.
How to setup network booting on a diskless machine.
How to setup a network information server for sharing user accounts.
How to setup automatic network settings using DHCP.
How to setup a domain name server.
How to synchronize the time and date, and setup a time server, with the
NTP protocol.
How to setup network address translation.
How to manage the inetd daemon.
How to connect two computers via PLIP

Before reading this chapter, you should:
Understand the basics of the /etc/rc scripts.
Be familiar with basic network terminology.