[FUGSPBR] Off Topic

Alexandre Fernandes alexandre em af.eti.br
Ter Abr 9 13:51:31 BRT 2002

alguém já viu isso::

Hi ,
       This is very important . Using the foll. code you can get the root
password in any Linux/Unix/Solaris machine. It is a really serious threat to
the industry especially the banking sector and the ISP's whose core devices
employ Unix variants for security.  DO CHECK THIS OUT ON YOUR CUSTOMIZED
LINUX WORKSTATION FOR ANY BREACH IN SECURITY , I'll send you the patch as
soon as I find it. Meanwhile if you are a developer KINDLY CONTRIBUTE TO
SAVE LINUX .
The code is
        echo '82 43/25 43+65P80P82P73P76P32P70P79P79P76P10P' | dc
Due to the sensitive nature of this mail I kindly request you to keep this
within the Unix/Linux community do not give this to potential hackers or
publicize it.
Bye,
Sriram.

----
Para sair da lista envie um e-mail para majordomo em fugspbr.org
com as palavras "unsubscribe fugspbr" no corpo da mensagem.