[FUGSPBR] Re: [FUGSPBR] ipfw2 e limitação de banda.

Ricardo A. Reis ricardo_bsd em yahoo.com.br
Sex Dez 20 10:48:50 BRST 2002

Capriotti wrote:
> Estou querendo, justamente, limitar a banda POR CONEXÃO, para que um
> usuário que "puxe" 10Kbytes/s não tire o lugar/prejudique de dois ou
> três jogadores com um consumo de banda "normal".

   Fala Capriotti!!!

Achei a resposta a seu problema!!
http://project.honeynet.org/papers/honeynet/dc.html

Vai ai um resumo!!!

ipfw add pipe 1 ip from any to any in via fxp1
ipfw add pipe 2 ip from any to any in via fxp0

ipfw pipe 1 config mask src-ip 0xffffffff bw 128kbits/s
ipfw pipe 2 config mask dst-ip 0xffffffff bw 128kbits/s

Pipe 1 is configured to restrict traffic to 128kbits/s based on the
source-ip address. The mask argument specifies that we should create a
unique pipe for each unique source IP observed. If we were to use a mask
of 0xffffff00  then we would create a unique pipe for every unique /24.
Pipe 2 is similar to pipe 1 but we are examining based on the
destination IP rather than the source. Two pipes are needed because we
are modeling a full duplex link. Thus traffic in one direction goes to
first pipe and traffic from the other direction goes into the second pipe.

Uma busca no google por "ipfw limit bandwidth interface" deve retornar
mais alguma boa soluções.

Atenciosamente Soulofblack