[FUGSPBR] Kernel

Edson Brandi ebrandi.home em uol.com.br
Sáb Jul 6 18:30:11 BRT 2002

OLa

vc esta em secure level 2 ???

man init 8

     2     Highly secure mode - same as secure mode, plus disks may not be
           opened for writing (except by mount(2)) whether mounted or not.
           This level precludes tampering with filesystems by unmounting them,
           but also inhibits running newfs(8) while the system is multi-user.

           In addition, kernel time changes are restricted to less than or
           equal to one second.  Attempts to change the time by more than this
           will log the message ``Time adjustment clamped to +1 second''.

Edson