[Fwd: [FUGSPBR] FreeBSD em maquina 486]

Giovanni P. Tirloni gpt em tirloni.org
Ter Jul 9 10:28:09 BRT 2002

* O Gargula (gargula em creativenet.com.br) wrote:

> Ops... Se me permite acrescentar, tem mais uma distribuicao LINUX que
> faz isso muito bem, que tambem roda em apenas um disquete: O Freesco -
> www.freesco.org

 Linux ? </rant>

 Direto do closedbsd.org,

     ClosedBSD is a firewall and network address translation utility
     which boots off of a single floppy disk or CDROM, and requires
     no hard drive. ClosedBSD is based off of the FreeBSD kernel,
     and uses ipfw as its native ruleset management system, and natd
     as it's network address translation utility.

     ClosedBSD also features an advanced ncurses based configuration
     manager (check out the screenshots!) which allows you to seamlessly
     configure your firewall ruleset using protocol filters, port
     forwarding, and network address translation mechanisms through
     a simple to use menu interface.

     Best of all, ClosedBSD is free for download by anyone, and can be
     distributed under the terms of the BSD license

 Imagem do diskete em http://www.closedbsd.org/pub/closed.bin

 Boa sorte,

- Giovanni