[FUGSPBR] Re: [FUGSPBR] OFF-TROPIC Certificado Segurança

Alexandre asaugusto em fazenda.sp.gov.br
Qui Jul 11 17:08:50 BRT 2002

Gratuito mesmo so a CA !

esse certificado nao e gratuito nao !
entrei na thawte, me cadastrei e baixei uns arquivos e depois de uns 30 dias
recebi um email dizendo isso aqui:

Dear Alexandre

Since you indicated an interest in a trusted web site, we wanted
 to notify you of a price increase on 5 August 2002.

For the first time in 5 years, Thawte will increase the price of our
 digital certificate  security products.  Thawte still offers by far the
 most cost-effective way to benefit from truly authenticated web
 security and has added the following benefits:

* You will have access to our 24x7 Knowledge Base where you
will be able to find   more information online at your convenience

*Should you require a reissue within the validity period of the
 certificate, there will be no additional costs

*Our new site seal will be served to your web site, making it easy
for you to install.  The Thawte site seal will ensure that your
customers know they can trust your site.  On expiry of your
 certificate, the site seal will automatically become invalid.

codesigning certificate which alleviates the need to resign your
 code on an annual basis

The new pricing is as follows:

Product                 New             Renew
SSL 1 Year                         $199             $159
SSL 2 Year                         $349             $299
SGC 1 Year                         $449            $399
SGC 2 Year                         $849            $749
Codesigning 1 Year              $199            $159
Codesigning 2 Year              $399            $319

We recommend that you consider the following:

*  Invest in a 128-bit Cert before the increase deadline

*  Buy a two-year Cert to ensure a trusted web-site until 2004

Act now to take advantage of current pricing:

http://www.thawte.com/buy/contents.html

Best regards

Gareth Campher
retail-sales em thawte.com