RES: RES: [FUGSPBR] MRTG

Ricardo A. Reis n.i.b em terra.com.br
Sex Jun 21 17:00:51 BRT 2002

Ai esta..! eu tirei de exemplo default so Free4.5

# Defaults that apply to all the collections
#
# IMPORTANT: Change the next line to use one of the CVSup mirror sites
# listed at http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/mirrors.html.
*default host=cvsup.br.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr/ncvs
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix

# If your network link is a T1 or faster, comment out the following line.
*default compress

## Ports Collection.
#
# The easiest way to get the ports tree is to use the "ports-all"
# mega-collection.  It includes all of the individual "ports-*"
# collections,
ports-all

# These are the individual collections that make up "ports-all".  If you
# use these, be sure to comment out "ports-all" above.
#
# Be sure to ALWAYS cvsup the ports-base collection if you use any of the
# other individual collections below. ports-base is a mandatory collection
# for the ports collection, and your ports may not build correctly if it
# is not kept up to date.
#ports-base
#ports-archivers
#ports-astro