[FUGSPBR] Enc: Yet another FreeBSD firewall guide (w/ipfilter)

Patrick Tracanelli eksffa em FreeBSDBrasil.com.br
Seg Out 7 23:40:06 BRT 2002

Acho que pode interessar alguns usuários que usam o IPFilter (que não são
poucos) e outros que querem informações sobre firewall em geral.

É legalzinho, e de quebra da umas dicas quanto à PPPoE:

--------- Mensagem Original --------
De: "Manuel Kasper" <mk em neon1.net>
Para: "freebsd-doc em freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc em freebsd.org>
Assunto: Yet another FreeBSD firewall guide (w/ipfilter)
Data: 07/10/02 19:33

Hi all,

[..corta..]

stateful packet filtering, NAT, DMZ (optional) and PPPoE

[..corta..]

In writing the guide (and setting up my own firewall, too), I strived to get
the "cleanest", simplest, most obvious and scalable solution.

Anyway, the guide is at

http://neon1.net/misc/firewall.html

It's still a work-in-progress;

[..corta..]