[FUGSPBR] TEMPO

Alexander Mazolli Lisboa mazolli em taquion.myip.org
Seg Set 9 10:44:08 BRT 2002

Ola'  Marcio,

 Alem do top (que contem outras informacoes), ha'  tambem o
uptime. Abaixo segue a descricao deste comando no man do FreeBSD.

UPTIME(1)   FreeBSD General Commands Manual      UPTIME(1)

NAME
     uptime - show how long system has been running

SYNOPSIS
     uptime

DESCRIPTION
     The uptime utility displays the current time, the length of
time the system has been up, the number of users, and the load
average of the system over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes.

FILES
     /kernel  system name list

SEE ALSO
     w(1)

HISTORY
     The uptime command appeared in 3.0BSD.

 FreeBSD 4.6    April 18, 1994   FreeBSD 4.6

 Espero te-lo ajudado. Um grande abraco,

   Mazolli.