[FUGSPBR] Versoes do FreeBSD

Fernando Costa de Almeida falmeida em computeasy.com.br
Ter Dez 23 11:18:27 BRST 2003

Nao eh a 4.9 RELEASE? RELENG_4_9?

De acordo com o handbook:

FreeBSD-STABLE is our development branch from which major releases are
made. Changes go into this branch at a different pace, and with the
general assumption that they have first gone into FreeBSD-CURRENT for
testing. This is still a development branch, however, and this means
that at any given time, the sources for FreeBSD-STABLE may or may not be
suitable for any particular purpose. It is simply another engineering
development track, not a resource for end-users.

For these reasons, we do not recommend that you blindly track
FreeBSD-STABLE, and it is particularly important that you do not update
any production servers to FreeBSD-STABLE without first thoroughly
testing the code in your development environment

Abracos!

ALMEIDA, Fernando Costa de
Computeasy Informática
www.computeasy.com.br