[FUGSPBR] snmpd

Mauricio Goto freebsd-brasil em sys.adm.br
Ter Jan 28 03:52:51 BRST 2003

Ola,
Se voce instalou snmp via ports, as MIBs estara em /usr/local/share/snmp/mibs e encotrara muitas informacoes, e de uma lida "man 5 snmpd.conf"

EXTENSIBLE-MIB
       The ucd-snmp SNMP agent reports much  of  its  information
       through queries to the 1.3.6.1.4.1.2021 section of the mib
       tree.  Every mib in this section has the  following  table
       entries in it.

              This  is  the table's index numbers for each of the
              DIRECTIVES listed below.

       .2 -- name
              The name of the given table entry.  This should  be
              unique, but is not required to be.

       .100 -- errorFlag
              This is a flag returning either the integer value 1
              or 0 if an error is detected for this table  entry.

       .101 -- errorMsg
              This is a DISPLAY-STRING describing any error trig-
              gering the errorFlag above.

       .102 -- errorFix
              If this entry is SNMPset to the integer value of  1
              AND  the  errorFlag  defined above is indeed a 1, a
              program or script will get executed with the  table
              entry name from above as the argument.  The program
              to be executed is configured in the  config.h  file
              at compile time.

[...]

[]x