[FUGSPBR] Nvidia

Carlos Renato Fortes Vendramini carlos.vendramini em terra.com.br
Qua Jan 29 14:55:23 BRST 2003

Você pegou a última versão do site da NVIDIA????

*Version: 1.0-3203:  *http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=freebsd_1.0-3203

Seguiu os requisitos mínimos?

The offical minimum software requirements for the NVIDIA FreeBSD Driver
Set are:

 - FreeBSD -STABLE, version 4.7 or later
 - A kernel configured with the following options:
     options USER_LDT
     options SYSVSHM
   While SYSVSHM is enabled in the GENERIC FreeBSD kernel, USER_LDT
   is *not* included in the default FreeBSD kernel.  Please see
   "Chapter 9 Configuring the FreeBSD Kernel" of the FreeBSD handbook
   for steps on how to recompile your kernel.
 - kernel source tree in /usr/src/sys/
 - XFree86 4.2 or greater, the precise minimum packages required are:
        XFree86-4.2.0_1
        XFree86-libraries-4.2.1_1.tgz
        XFree86-Server-4.2.1_3
        XFree86-clients-4.2.1_1.tgz
   (please note that it is *not* sufficient to download 4.2.1 binaries
   from ftp.xfree86.org -- you must have XFree86-Server-4.2.1_3 or later).

FreeBSD -STABLE versions older than 4.7 and FreeBSD -CURRENT are
not supported.

Sempre que vou compilar o kernel com esta opção "USER_LDT" me retorna
que está opção é inválida...:-(

--
*Linux Slackware 8.1 (kernel 2.4.20)*
**Linux user #293485 - ( http://counter.li.org/ )**