[FUGSPBR] Redirecionamento c/ IPFW

William David Armstrong bio em bsd-unix.com.br
Qua Mar 12 00:49:39 BRT 2003

use a opcao  -t  (  -target_address ) do  natd   ele  redireciona  todas
  as  portas  para  o ip  que vc  designar.

      -t | -target_address address
                  Set the target address.  When an incoming packet not
associ-
                  ated with any pre-existing link arrives at the host
machine,
                  it will be sent to the specified address.

                  The target address may be set to 255.255.255.255, in which
                  case all new incoming packets go to the alias address
set by
                  -alias_address or -interface.

                  If this option is not used, or called with the argument
                  0.0.0.0, then all new incoming packets go to the address
                  specified in the packet.  This allows external machines to
                  talk directly to internal machines if they can route
packets
                  to the machine in question.

--

      William David Armstrong
  System Administrator Bio Systems.

http://biohazard.kick-ass.org:8080/
bio em bsd-unix.com.br   bio_wolf em yahoo.com
ICQ 102537476     ICQ 27550645