[FUGSPBR] [Fwd: 3.4 pre-orders are up]

Hélio Loureiro helio.loureiro em ericsson.com
Seg Set 8 07:39:02 BRT 2003

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Theo de Raadt <deraadt em cvs.openbsd.org>
To: misc em cvs.openbsd.org, announce em cvs.openbsd.org
Subject: 3.4 pre-orders are up
Date: 05 Sep 2003 12:46:57 -0600

As some of you might have noticed, pre-orders for OpenBSD 3.4 are up
and running.

This release will ship around November 1.  CDs ship in the order that
people place their orders.  As many of you have noticed, we normally
get the product back from the plant about a week before November 1 and
many buyers have held them in your hands before the actual release
date.  So placing your order now helps :)

We do not yet have t-shirt or poster artwork finalized; Ty the graphic
artist is very busy the last few days, so hopefully within a few days
we will have something available.

For those who want to see what we have done, check

	http://www.openbsd.org/34.html
	http://www.openbsd.org/plus.html

The artwork theme this time around is around Puffy Hood and his Funny
Fish, denizens of the Nothing Hack forest.... taking on evil forces of
unelected government....  anyways, you'll see in a while.  I intend to
release the new song in about 3 weeks.

Thanks for your support.
- --

Helio Alexandre Lopes Loureiro [helio DOT loureiro AT ericsson DOT com]
CIS - Network Rollout - EBS - Tel.: + 55 11 6224-1795
Public Key ID: FB5972D1 em http://search.keyserver.net