[FUGSPBR] QMAIL - autenticação - Log

Carlos A. Talhati cat em iqsc.usp.br
Seg Jul 12 08:41:29 BRT 2004

The vpopmail "configure" command can have loads of options. Use
"./configure --help" to see them all. In the syntax used in this
installation, I specify to the type of logging that I want vpopmail to
use. Vpopmail logs its activities to the server's syslog and there are
several options you can use. I've used the "p" option, but feel free to
adjust it to your needs. Here's are the details:

--enable-logging=n - logs nothing

--enable-logging=e - logs only errors (default)

--enable-logging=y - logs all attempts

--enable-logging=p - logs errors with passwords

--enable-logging=v - verbose. Logs all attempts with passwords

Abraços

Carlos