[FUGSPBR] Squid (download)

Renato Botelho renato em galle.com.br
Seg Maio 31 14:15:51 BRT 2004

Márcio Luciano Donada wrote:

> Boa Tarde,
> Pessoal, uso o squid como proxy transparente em minha rede, existe alguma
> forma de limitar o tamanho do arquivo quando a pessoal for fazer download de
> um arquivo?

tem esse tambem que eu esqueci de por no mail anterior

#  TAG: reply_body_max_size     bytes allow|deny acl acl...
#        This option specifies the maximum size of a reply body in bytes.
#       It can be used to prevent users from downloading very large files,
#       such as MP3's and movies. When the reply headers are recieved,
#       the reply_body_max_size lines are processed, and the first line with
#       a result of "allow" is used as the maximum body size for this reply.
#       This size is then checked twice. First when we get the reply
headers,
#       we check the content-length value.  If the content length value
exists
#       and is larger than the allowed size, the request is denied and the
#       user receives an error message that says "the request or reply
#       is too large." If there is no content-length, and the reply
#       size exceeds this limit, the client's connection is just closed
#       and they will receive a partial reply.
#
#       WARNING: downstream caches probably can not detect a partial reply
#       if there is no content-length header, so they will cache
#       partial responses and give them out as hits.  You should NOT
#       use this option if you have downstream caches.
#
#       If you set this parameter to zero (the default), there will be
#       no limit imposed.
#
#Default:
# reply_body_max_size 0 allow all