[FUGSPBR] Postfix

Deives Michellis dmichellis em uol.com.br
Qua Out 13 18:32:28 BRT 2004

roda o comando newaliases

Deives "thefallen"

A message to SCO: Die, you bastards. Burn in the fire of hell for ethernity.
---

72. If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device
and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon
instead of using my unstoppable superweapon on them.

-- Peter Anspach's "The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord"