[FUGSPBR] FreeBSD x NetBSD

heraldo.filho em superig.com.br heraldo.filho em superig.com.br
Sex Out 15 09:48:37 BRT 2004

SUNET Internet2 Land Speed Record:
124.935 Pbmps (single stream).

http://proj.sunet.se/LSR3-s/

" On September 12, 2004, SUNET transferred around 1831 Gigabytes of data
(corresponding to approx. 2800 CD:s) in about one hour, using a single TCP
stream between one host at the Luleå University of Technology (LTU) in
Sweden (close to the Arctic circle), and one host connected to a Sprint PoP
in San Jose, CA, USA. The network path used is the GigaSunet backbone -
shared with other users of the Swedish universites, and the SprintLink core
network, used by all the customers of Sprintlink..."