[FUG-BR] off-topic

Alvicler Magalhaes alvicler em uol.com.br
Seg Maio 2 19:13:10 BRT 2005

Fala ai galera,

if {jean, patrick, goto, vinis, aledon, henrique}=alive
	then please send a short  email to alvicler at uol. com. br
		else please reload && eat some food && reboot
endif

calvin is back to town..
thks
see you

--
Work Rule: Leave of Absence (for an Operation):
	We are no longer allowing this practice.  We wish to discourage