[FUG-BR] [OFF TOPIC] GoogleOS

Marcelo Costa unixmafia em yahoo.com.br
Seg Set 19 13:13:16 BRT 2005

Em Dom, 2005-09-18 às 01:19 +0000, Felippe de Meirelles Motta escreveu:
> Eu já soube que a própria Google, desmentiu esta notícia. Até porque
> cara, Google tem hoje muito mais capacidade que a Microsoft de montar um
> Sistema Operacional de ponta, não achas ? Se você analisar, TODOS os
> softwares criados pela Google, são de perfeito funcionamento.
>
> :}

eh verdade .......................

Bad, bad server. No donut for you

Unfortunately, the orkut.com server has acted out in an unexpected way.
Hopefully, it will return to its helpful self if you try again in a few
minutes.

It's likely that the server will behave this way on occasion during the
coming months. We apologize for the inconvenience and for our server's
lack of consideration for others.

--
Marcello Soares da Costa
FreeBSD System Engineer