[FUG-BR] LIVECD

Alex Soares de Moura alex em rnp.br
Qui Abr 27 14:45:06 BRT 2006

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Paulo Roberto Magrini wrote:

> Tive algumas decepções com o Freesbie no FreeBSD 6, talvez por falta de
> conhecimento, alguém saberia me dizer qual a melhor forma de colocar uma
> série de pacotes customizados em um LIVECD ? Montar a imagem em
> Escrita/Leitura e fazer ali, na mão mesmo ?

Tem uma grande quantidade de pacotes no FreeSBIE:

--------------------//--------------------

Included software

Along with FreeSBIE is distributed a complete and heterogenous
collection of the best open source software now available, making it
the ideal tool for the student, the teacher, the network administrator,
the computer addicted, the scheptical, the curious and also the newbie
taking a first approach to FreeBSD 5.3.
   For a complete list of the included software, please consult:

ftp://ftp.ntua.gr/pub/FreeSBIE/1.1/i386/FreeSBIE-1.1-i386.pkg_info.txt

Para criar uma versão customizada do FreeSBIE, leia a documentação em:

http://wiki.freesbie.org/documentation

Alex