[FUG-BR] instalação não assistida

Celso Viana celso.vianna em gmail.com
Qua Jan 4 16:14:29 BRST 2006

All,

Estou usando o arquivo abaixo para fazer (tentar) uma instalação não
assistida do FreeBSD 6.0 e me está sendo retornada mensagem de erro...

"unable to find device node for /dev/ad0s2b"

...a partição é criada e também o sistema de arquivos (/,swap,var,tmp e usr)

alguém já passou por isso?

Celso

tô achando estranho porque
debug=yes

################################
# My host specific data
hostname=maq01.testex.eu
domainname=testex.eu
nameserver=200.227.128.20
defaultrouter=10.10.50.1
ipaddr=10.10.50.70
netmask=255.255.255.0
################################

################################
# Which installation device to use - ftp is pointed directly at my local
# machine and the installation device is my WD8013 ethernet interface.
nfs=10.10.1.7:/usr/freebsd
netDev=vr0
mediaSetNFS
################################

################################
# Select which distributions we want.
#dists=bin doc manpages info compat21 des src sbase ssys
#distSetCustom
distSetDeveloper
################################

################################
# Now set the parameters for the partition editor on ad0.  Set to use the
# disk exclusively (could also be "all" to use the whole disk but
# respecting the MBR or "free" to use only unallocated space for FreeBSD).
disk=ad0
partition=10000M
bootManager=standard
diskPartitionEditor

################################

# This assumes that slice 1 is a DOS partition and mounts it as /dos,
# which is the case on my laptop.

ad0s2-1=ufs 1048576 /
ad0s2-2=swap 2043904 none
ad0s2-3=ufs 3119104 /var