[FUG-BR] RES: Freebsd 6.2 AMD64 - Problemas

Sérgio José Ferreira sergio em wgo.com.br
Terça Abril 17 19:13:01 BRT 2007

O problema com o software de criptografia IONCUBE foi resolvido. Abaixo os
comentários do fornecedor :

"I've solved this now, and the change will be being incorporated into the
code soon.

The code is low level for obtaining MAC addresses, and this issue was a
nasty one. When running 32 bit binaries on a 64 bit system, the 32 bit
system libraries should ensure that any structures with longs in them are
compiled to be size 32 bit and not 64, but in this case there was a problem.

Network interface information returned via sysctl() contained structures
with 64 bit longs, even though the program is 32 bit. This is the if_data
structure in /usr/include/net/if.h. The result is that code compiled on 32
bit that is based on the size of the if_data structure failed on the 64 bit
machnine because the structure data was the wrong size. In theory this
should never happen.

Thankfully there is a field in the if_data structure that says how large the
structure actually is, and by using that field in some pointer arithmetic,
it was possible to get around this."

Quanto ao CRON, o problema estava relacionado à questão acima porque o
script utiliza código criptografado e falhava pelo mesmo motivo.

Quanto ao DHCP, sem solução até o momento.

Grato,

Sérgio Ferreira
WGO Telecom