[FUG-BR] ekiga

Vinícius Zavam egypcio em secrel.com.br
Terça Janeiro 9 23:14:27 BRST 2007

------------------- reply ---------------
> From: carlos_br at pig.com.br
> To: freebsd at fug.com.br
> Subject: [FUG-BR] ekiga
> Date: 2007-01-09 21:53:35
> ----------------------------------
> Boa noite instalei o programa ekiga no meu freebsd 5.5 a instalacao
> correu tudo bem mais quando eu vou inicializar o programa esta sendo
> retornado o seguinte erro, Se alguem souber como resolver este problema
> eu agradeco desde ja,obrigado
>                                                 carlos
>
> Gconf key error
>
> Ekiga got an invalid value for the GConf key "/apps/ekiga/general/gconf_test_age".
>
> It probably means that your GConf schemas have not been correctly installed or the that permissions are not correct.
>
> Please check the FAQ (http://www.ekiga.org/), the troubleshooting
> section of the GConf site (http://www.gnome.org/projects/gconf/) or the
> about this problem.

<ctrl+c>
Please check the FAQ (http://www.ekiga.org/), the troubleshooting
section of the GConf site (http://www.gnome.org/projects/gconf/) or the
about this problem.
<ctrl+v>

 "ABRE ASPAS
7.4. I have GConf errors when I start Ekiga, what can I do?
First restart the GConf deamon by killing it with this command: $ killall -9 gconfd-2 . If it doesn't work, try changing the permissions with:

$ chmod -R 4755 /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/
$ killall -9 gconfd-2

If it doesn't work, either GConf is not properly setup on your system, either you don't have compiled Ekiga with the right GConf flags. Not all distributions install GConf settings in /etc/gconf, but gconftool-2 --get-default-source should always give you the place where default GConf settings are installed.
When starting, Ekiga will test the value for a given key, and compares it to what it expected to receive. If what he receives doesn't match whith what he expected, then there is a problem.
 FECHA ASPAS"

alguns links;
 www.mail-archive.com/ekiga-list at gnome.org/msg00842.html
 www.ekiga.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0&faqpage=x201.html