[FUG-BR] FreeBSD 7 + Haiku

Cabral listas em alegrare.net
Domingo Novembro 25 16:16:02 BRST 2007

Eu acompanho o trunk do Haiku por RSS, olha o que apareceu hoje.

Hoje às 09:29
Commit by axeld :: r22991 /haiku/trunk/src/ (68 files in 11 dirs):

Updated the FreeBSD compatibility layer for network drivers to
FreeBSD 7 (RELENG_7_BP).
There are many white spots, though, most notable PCI MSI(-X) support,
and jumbo frames.
Fixed removing interrupts for the INTR_FAST case. Since FreeBSD 7
added a new interrupt "filter" mechanism, we can finally report if
the interface was handled by a device or not (though only very few
devices support this yet).
Updated the 3com, rtl8139, e1000, and via_rhine drivers to the latest
code base. They all compile, but I haven't tested them after the
changes yet!
Hoje às 09:32
Commit by axeld :: r22992 /haiku/trunk/src/add-ons/kernel/drivers/
network/ (12 files in 5 dirs):

Added FreeBSD 7 driver for the Marvell Yukon chips. Compiles, but is
otherwise
completely untested yet.