[FUG-BR] Limitando o número de conexões com o PF

Luiz Gustavo S. Costa luizgustavo em luizgustavo.pro.br
Terça Abril 8 12:00:04 BRT 2008

from # man pf.conf

STATEFUL TRACKING OPTIONS
     All three of keep state, modulate state and synproxy state support the
     following options:

     max <number>
           Limits the number of concurrent states the rule may create.  When
           this limit is reached, further packets matching the rule that
would
           create state are dropped, until existing states time out.
     no-sync
           Prevent state changes for states created by this rule from
appear-
           ing on the pfsync(4) interface.
     <timeout> <seconds>
           Changes the timeout values used for states created by this rule.
           For a list of all valid timeout names, see OPTIONS above.

     Multiple options can be specified, separated by commas:

           pass in proto tcp from any to any \
                 port www flags S/SA keep state \
                 (max 100, source-track rule, max-src-nodes 75, \
                 max-src-states 3, tcp.established 60, tcp.closing 5)

--
Luiz Gustavo - BSD/Linux User
<=======\