[FUG-BR] duvida sobre controle de banda

William David FUG-BR fugbr em biosystems.ath.cx
Sexta Outubro 24 16:38:31 BRST 2008

Tenta  usar isso no sysctl.

# Habilita envio de pedido para reduzir o tráfego a origem de sobre carga
net.inet.ip.sendsourcequench=1

The Source Quench is an Internet Control Message Protocol message
which requests the sender to decrease the traffic rate of messages to
a router or host. This message may be generated if the router or host
does not have sufficient buffer space to process the request, or may
occur if the router or host's buffer is approaching its limit.

2008/10/24 João Paulo Just <jpjust em justsoft.com.br>: