[FUG-BR] LOAD BALANCE HARDWARE

William David FUG-BR fugbr em biosystems.ath.cx
Segunda Abril 27 16:41:55 BRT 2009

man lagg

     The driver currently supports the aggregation protocols failover (the
     default), fec, lacp, loadbalance, roundrobin, and none.  The protocols
     determine which ports are used for outgoing traffic and whether a spe-
     cific port accepts incoming traffic.  The interface link state is used to
     validate if the port is active or not.

     loadbalance  Balances outgoing traffic across the active ports based on
                  hashed protocol header information and accepts incoming
                  traffic from any active port.  This is a static setup and
                  does not negotiate aggregation with the peer or exchange
                  frames to monitor the link.  The hash includes the Ethernet
                  source and destination address, and, if available, the VLAN
                  tag, and the IP source and destination address.

     The following example uses an active failover interface to set up roaming
     between wired and wireless networks using two network devices.  Whenever
     the wired master interface is unplugged, the wireless failover device
     will be used:

           # ifconfig em0 up
           # ifconfig ath0 nwid my_net up
           # ifconfig lagg0 laggproto failover laggport em0 laggport ath0 \
                   192.168.1.1 netmask 255.255.255.0

Bom modifique e efetue testes para ver se isto resolve seu problema.