[FUG-BR] precisa-se beta-testers (ClangBSD)

irado furioso com tudo irado em bsd.com.br
Sábado Abril 17 10:36:00 BRT 2010

garga, guga, acho que os caras estão falando com vcs :)

Roman Divacky on behalf of the ClangBSD team writes "ClangBSD is a
branch of FreeBSD that aims at integrating clang into FreeBSD,
replacing GCC as a system compiler. Recently, we've achieved the state
when clang can compile all of FreeBSD world on i386/amd64 platforms
(including all the C++ apps we have and itself) and a bootable kernel.
Thus we feel that the time has come to ask the FreeBSD community for
wider testing on i386/amd64 (you sure can help with other platforms
too :))."

http://www.osnews.com/story/23166/ClangBSD_Is_Selfhosting_We_Need_Testers_Now/

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.current/124678

--