[FUG-BR] Para conhecimento de todos: Fwd: SUJ update

Sylvio César scjamorim em bsd.com.br
Sexta Abril 30 08:54:40 BRT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Roberson <jroberson em jroberson.net>
Date: 2010/4/30
Subject: SUJ update
To: current em freebsd.org

Hello,

I fixed a few SUJ bugs.  If those of you who reported one of the
following bugs could re-test I would greatly appreciate it.

1)  panic on gnome start via softdep_cancel_link().
2)  Difficulty setting flags on /.  This can only be done from a
direct boot into single user but there were problems with tunefs that
could lead to the kernel and disk becoming out of sync with filesystem
state.
3)  Kernel compiles without SOFTUPDATES defined in the config now work.

I have had some reports of a hang waiting on journal space with
certain types of activity.  I have only had this reported twice and I
am not able to reproduce no matter how much load I throw at the
machine.  If you reproduce this please try to get a coredump or
minidump.

Thanks,
Jeff