[FUG-BR] [dougb em FreeBSD.org: Plans for BIND and DNSSEC readiness]

Ricardo Campos Passanezi riccp em ige.unicamp.br
Terça Fevereiro 23 08:44:48 BRT 2010

Pessoal, pra quem administra bind essa é interessante acompanhar...

----- Forwarded message from Doug Barton <dougb at FreeBSD.org> -----

Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:12:14 -0800
From: Doug Barton <dougb at FreeBSD.org>
To: freebsd-current at FreeBSD.org, freebsd-stable at FreeBSD.org,
	freebsd-questions at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Plans for BIND and DNSSEC readiness

I've made a post to -arch regarding my plans for BIND in the base, along
with some information about getting ready for DNSSEC, including the
upcoming signing of the root zone. You can find the message at
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arch/2010-February/009908.html.

If you have any feedback regarding any of these topics, please follow up
to that thread.

Regards,

Doug

----- End forwarded message -----