[FUG-BR] Indicação de placa wireless para montar AP

Rodrigo Mosconi freebsd em mosconi.mat.br
Quinta Março 10 17:21:17 BRT 2011

de http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=ath&sektion=4

<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=ath&sektion=4>"The *ath* driver
provides support for wireless network adapters based on the Atheros AR5210,
AR5211, AR5212, and AR5416 programming APIs. These APIs are used by a wide
variety of chips; most all chips with a PCI and/or CardBus interface are
supported."