[FUG-BR] Error Make release

Marcelo/Porks marcelorossi em gmail.com
Segunda Maio 27 08:17:18 BRT 2013

2013/5/24 Guilherme Ferreira Rosario <guilherme.rosario at abasetelecom.com.br>:
> Boa tarde senhores,
>
>    Estou tentando criar uma imagem de uma maquina freebsd que ja esta
> pronta, estou seguindo a seguinte documentacao:
> http://romana.now.ie/writing/customfreebsdiso.html
>

>    O erro que o sistema apresenta e' o seguinte apos no make release:
>

>  http://pastebin.ca/2381543

Você está usando o CURRENT ou 9-STABLE?

http://svn.freebsd.org/base/stable/9/UPDATING

20130430:
The mergemaster command now uses the default MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX
rather than creating it's own in the temporary directory in
order allow access to bootstrapped versions of tools such as
install and mtree.  When upgrading from version of FreeBSD where
the install command does not support -l, you will need to
install a new mergemaster command if mergemaster -p is required.
This can be accomplished with the command (cd src/usr.sbin/mergemaster
&& make install).

Due to the use of the new -l option to install(1) during build
and install, you must take care not to directly set the INSTALL
make variable in your /etc/make.conf, /etc/src.conf, or on the
command line.  If you wish to use the -C flag for all installs
you may be able to add INSTALL+=-C to /etc/make.conf or
/etc/src.conf.

> Obrigado
>         --
>
> --
>

> Guilherme Ferreira Rosario
>
> Supervisor Servidores
> Fone: (14) 3402-2849
>
> www.abasetelecom.com.br
> guilherme.rosario at abasetelecom.com.br

--
Marcelo Rossi
"This e-mail is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."
"I have nothing against God, I just hate His fan club"