[FUG-BR] Atualizar o xorg-server-1.7.7_6,1

Renato Botelho rbgarga em gmail.com
Quinta Fevereiro 5 15:01:07 UTC 2015

> On Feb 5, 2015, at 04:39, Nilton Jose Rizzo <rizzo at i805.com.br> wrote:
>
> Em Thu, 05 Feb 2015 11:27:32 -0300, Otacílio escreveu
> novo.  como uso current
>>> o meu X org j� o mais novo
>>>
>>> compilei esta semana pra um 10.1-amd64, e mudar pra modo console n�o
> funciona ap�s entrar no X. Ser�
>>> que preciso disso ?
>>>
>>> posso mandar refazer tudo. ou pegar pacotes.
>>>
>>> att,
>>>
>>> matheus
>>>
>> Do tempo que eu acompanhava essas notícias me parece que você
>> precisa do novo driver de terminal.
>
>   sim o VT ... por isso a chave NEW_XORG no make.conf

WITH_NEW_XORG é o default desde outubro do ano passado:

20141003:
  AFFECTS: xorg users
  AUTHOR: bapt at FreeBSD.org

  The WITH_NEW_XORG setting has been activated by default on all versions
  of FreeBSD, which allows us to have packages for xorg 1.12 and kde4.

  Please be aware that on systems that only support syscons
  switching virtual terminals or exiting X
  results in a black screen or the last image of their desktop
  (like a screenshot) being presented.  Commands can still be typed blindly.

  Most, if not all, systems should be using vt(4) and this can be enabled
  by setting kern.vty=vt in /boot/loader.conf and reboot to activate.

--
Renato Botelho