[FUG-BR] [FYI] Fwd: FreeBSD Now Available on DigitalOcean

Fabricio Lima listas em fabriciolima.com.br
Quarta Janeiro 14 17:54:29 BRST 2015

So pra constar, caso precisem, na AWS da amazon suporta BSD 10.1 tb (desde
nov/2012)

https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00KSS55FY

[ ]'s
Fabricio Lima
When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.