[FUG-BR] Fwd: [Qrator Initiatives Newsletter]: Adoption Call for draft-ymbk-idr-bgp-open-policy

Renato Frederick renato em frederick.eti.br
Qua Maio 24 13:21:44 BRT 2017

Prezados, boa tarde. Acredito ser pertinente aos integrantes da lista, já
que maioria roda BGP ou presta consultoria nisto. Esta iniciativa do QRATOR
é bem interessante. Além disto eles pretendem discutir sobre boas práticas
de BGP, como divulgar uso firewall para evitar porta 179 para não parceiros
do peer BGP, filtros dento do BGP, etc, etc.

Renato Frederick
Consultor em TI
http://about.me/renatofrederick
Skype: renatofrederick
+55 31 99123 - 3006
+55 31 2523 - 0686

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Initiatives by Qrator <no-reply em qrator.net>
Date: 2017-05-24 10:48 GMT-03:00
Subject: [Qrator Initiatives Newsletter]: Adoption Call for
draft-ymbk-idr-bgp-open-policy
To: renato em frederick.eti.br

Initiatives News
May 24, 2017
Adoption Call for draft-ymbk-idr-bgp-open-policy

Dear Colleagues,

Adoption call for draft draft-ymbk-idr-bgp-open-policy
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-idr-bgp-open-policy/> have
started at IETF IDR working group. This draft covers core part of our route
leak mitigation
<https://initiatives.qrator.net/details/route-leak-mitigation> initiative:
it describes usage of BGP roles and new non-transit attribute iOTC, that
should be used to prevent route leaking in a fully automated way.

We invite network engineers to share their support or objectives at the IDR
mailing list. Depending on this feedback, work on this draft will be
continued to the RFC status or skipped. To provide feedback you need to:

   1. Subscribe to IDR mailing list at subscription page
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr>;
   2. Share your support or objectives at mailing list idr em ietf.org;

Please also read the thread in advance to avoid repeated questions.

©2017 Qrator Labs

Don't want to receive such emails? Unsubscribe
<https://radar.qrator.net/user/subscriptions>.