[FUG-BR] Sistema de arquivo tolerante a shutd own físico

Marcelo Costa unixmafia em yahoo.com.br
Seg Out 3 15:18:54 BRT 2005

10. How are you getting on with the journalling extension to UFS?

John Baldwin: Ask Scott about this one. :)

Scott Long: The UFS Journalling project was listed as a candidate
project for the Google Summer of Code. The response from applicants has
been overwhelming, and I'm looking forward to working with some very
good people on it. While it might take more time than the Summer of Code
timeframe to complete, I expect it to be working and stable in time for
FreeBSD 7.0, and possible available for later 6.x releases via patches.

http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=10951&page=3

--
Marcello Soares da Costa
FreeBSD System Engineer