[FUG-BR] A practical guide to BSD rc.d scripting

Alex Soares de Moura alex em rnp.br
Dom Out 9 21:08:48 BRT 2005

Pessoal,

Não sei se viram o anúncio (abaixo)  de um artigo sobre
a construção de scripts rc.d dentro dos padrões do FreeBSD.

A practical guide to BSD rc.d scripting
http://people.freebsd.org/~yar/rcng/article.html

===========================
A practical guide to BSD rc.d scripting

FreeBSD's Yar Tikhiy was very pleased with the BSD rc.d framework when
he first read about it. He decided to write an article based on his
experience of learning how to write rc.d scripts.

===========================
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 06:00:56 +0400
From: Yar Tikhiy <yar em comp.chem.msu.su>
To: freebsd-rc em freebsd.org, freebsd-doc em freebsd.org
Subject: An article on BSD rc.d scripting

All,

I was so pleased with the rc.d framework when I met it closely for
the first time that I decided to write an article based on my
experience of learning how to write rc.d scripts. Finally, I've
got something like the article. Here it is:

http://people.freebsd.org/~yar/rcng/

As usual, article.sgml is the source and article.html is an HTML
document built from it.

Looking forward for your comments and suggestions. Thanks!

--
Yar