Re: [FUGSPBR] Re: [FUGSPBR] [1/2-OFF-TOPIC] Diferenças da F amília BSD

DaemonX all.mac em eudoramail.com
Qui Jul 12 12:25:21 BRT 2001

> Só completando:
>
> FreeBSD 3.2 se não me "esgano". Pena não ser o 4... Mas, exultemos !
> Finalmente um Macintosh vai rodar rápido, muito rápido ! hehehe

Soh ajustando...  BSD 4.4

http://www.apple.com/scitech/physicalscience/macosx/

Mac OS X has as its basis the BSD UNIX operating system, a time-tested
and proven OS. The heritage of this new OS started with the original
Berkeley UNIX project and has culminated in Apple's open source project,
called Darwin. Darwin is based on the BSD 4.4 implementation of UNIX and
includes code from various Open Source projects including Mach 3.0,
FreeBSD, and NetBSD. The source code for Darwin is freely downloadable
from Apple's Public Source website.
----
Para sair da lista envie um e-mail para majordomo em fugspbr.org
com as palavras "unsubscribe fugspbr" no corpo da mensagem.