[FUGSPBR] Controle de BANDA

J. W. Gomes wilson em w3tecnologia.com
Sex Fev 1 14:07:17 BRST 2002

OPa!

O Ipfw faz isso pra vc brother...
Next rule diverts all incoming packets from 192.168.2.0/24 to divert port
     5000:

           ipfw divert 5000 ip from 192.168.2.0/24 to any in

     The following rules show some of the applications of ipfw and
dummynet(4)
     for simulations and the like.

     This rule drops random incoming packets with a probability of 5%:

           ipfw add prob 0.05 deny ip from any to any in

     A similar effect can be achieved making use of dummynet pipes:

           ipfw add pipe 10 ip from any to any
           ipfw pipe 10 config plr 0.05

     We can use pipes to artificially limit bandwidth, e.g. on a machine
act-
     ing as a router, if we want to limit traffic from local clients on
     192.168.2.0/24 we do:

           ipfw add pipe 1 ip from 192.168.2.0/24 to any out
           ipfw pipe 1 config bw 300Kbit/s queue 50KBytes

     note that we use the out modifier so that the rule is not used twice.
     Remember in fact that ipfw rules are checked both on incoming and
outgo-
     ing packets.

     Should we like to simulate a bidirectional link with bandwidth limita-
     tions, the correct way is the following:

           ipfw add pipe 1 ip from any to any out
           ipfw add pipe 2 ip from any to any in
           ipfw pipe 1 config bw 64Kbit/s queue 10Kbytes
           ipfw pipe 2 config bw 64Kbit/s queue 10Kbytes

man ipfw