[FUGSPBR] OFF: Netlantis.org - ajuda em projeto

Fabio Yasusi Yamamoto freebsd em hostname.org
Qua Jan 7 19:06:08 BRST 2004

Pessoal,
	Recebi esta mensagem pedindo ajuda para encontrar alguem da america do sul
que possa ajudar no projeto.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi,

I'm Philippe Bourcier, co-founder of the Netlantis project and author of
the GASP tool.
Netlantis is a project focused on representation and analysis of the BGP
routing tables of multiple ISPs in real time.

You seem to be highly interested in Network mapping and routing...

We are searching for new peers in South America and I thought maybe you
could help us getting some.
This is the only continent where we don't have any peer..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eu até ajudaria, porem como não tenho uma rede BGP fica dificil.
Como sei que aqui tem muita gente que lida com rede, achei que seria um bom
lugar.

Perguntei sobre o que seria necessario para ser um peer:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Peering with us means you establish a BGP session with one of our route
collectors and feed us in real-time with your BGP table updates.
This means that at any time we have your complete routing table, allowing
us to know how your network sees the rest of the Internet.
The traffic generated is very small... less than 1 kb/s and the CPU usage
also.

The peering request form is available at
http://www.netlantis.org/index.html?menu=5&page=newpeer

Once you peer with us, you can see your AS in all our tools (including
under-construction map of the internet
(http://www.sysctl.org/rootzmap/e-map.jpg).

Our most famous tool is the following one :
http://www.netlantis.org/index.php?menu=11&page=gasp

."