[FUG-BR] Fw: [FreeBSD-Announce] Be Counted!

Trober trober em trober.com
Sábado Agosto 1 19:10:21 BRT 2009

[SNIP]

> Ou seja se você tem um cartão de crédito internacional (ou uma conta no
> paypal) não há motivo para você não fazer a doação de 1, 5, 10, 50, 100
> doláres (ou quanto for possível pra você).
>
> Vamos ser contados ? =)
>
> -------------------------

###################################

Olá Luiz Otavio!

Parabenizo-o pela excelente iniciativa de incentivar a galera a doar, seja
qual quantia for.

Não sou de fazer publicidade pessoal com caridade e ações voluntárias que
pratico, mas se for para incentivar os demais da lista, conto meu segredo.

Tenho, com política, doar certa porcentagem do valor da minha mão de obra
"FreeBSD" para instituições, fundações e outras finalidades de causas
nobres. Entre os destinos contemplados, está The FreeBSD Foundation.

Aproveitem a boa fase da nossa moeda, que está voltando a ficar forte no
cenário internacional, e doem, nem que seja US$ 1 cada um. :D

Saudações,

Trober
-
-
-
-
-
###################################

Thank you for your donation to The FreeBSD Foundation!

Please read this entire page carefully, then print this page for your
records.

*** IMPORTANT: THIS DONATION WILL APPEAR ON YOUR CREDIT ***
*** CARD STATEMENT AS "GROUNDSPRING.ORG". GROUNDSPRING  ***
*** IS OUR SERVICE PROVIDER FOR ONLINE DONATIONS.       ***

Donation made to Groundspring.org for The FreeBSD Foundation
        Date: 07/30/2009
        Transaction #: VXHA3FFFXXXX-120XXXX
        Donation Amount : $XX.XX
        Tax Deductible Donation Value : $XXX.XX

*** PLEASE NOTE: This donation will appear on your credit ***
*** card statement as "Groundspring.org". Groundspring    ***
*** is our service provider for online donations.         ***

Contact Information:
        Trober (trober.com)
        Rua XXXXXX XXXXX, XXXX
        XX
        XXXXX XXXXX, NA XXXXXX.XXX
        BR
        Join Us!: Yes

Credit Card Information:
        XXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXX
        XXXXXXXXXXXX8480
        MasterCard

Custom Field Responses:

Anonymous Donation:

Projects:

Feedback:
        I'm very grateful to FreeBSD!

Your donation is being made to Groundspring.org, a nonprofit, donor
advised fund,
which will distribute your donation to the nonprofit organization that you
indicated.  As required by the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS"),
Groundspring.org
has exclusive legal control over the donation. Groundspring.org's Taxpayer
Identification Number is XX-XXXXXXX.  Tax-deductible charitable
contributions made
on the Groundspring.org website are irrevocable. If there are extenuating
circumstances, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately and we
will
review your case individually.