[FUG-BR] Fwd: [FreeBSD-Announce] BSD Magazine goes free!

Giancarlo Rubio gianrubio em gmail.com
Sexta Janeiro 8 12:30:45 BRST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michal Gladecki <michal.gladecki em software.com.pl>
Date: 2010/1/8
Subject: [FreeBSD-Announce] BSD Magazine goes free!
To: announce em freebsd.org

Hello everyone!

We are happy to announce that BSD Magazine is transforming into a free
monthly online publication. The online version of BSD Magazine will stay in
the same quality and form. It will look like the BSD magazine one is
familiar and comfortable with. Please sign up to our newsletter at
www.bsdmag.org and get every issue straight to your inbox. Also, you can now
download any of the previous issues from our website. The first online issue
-- 2/2010 -- is coming out in February. Please spread the word about BSD
Magazine.

Best regards,
Michal Gladecki, Editor-in-Chief of BSD Magazine

--
Giancarlo Rubio