[FUG-BR] softfail amd64

Carlos A. Talhati cat em bsd.com.br
Quinta Junho 10 15:59:35 BRT 2010

sem mágica

# cd /usr/ports/mail/softfail
# make install clean

kernel generic

# uname -a
FreeBSD mail.xxx.xxx.xx 8.0-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE-p2 #0: Tue
Jan  5 21:11:58 UTC 2010
root at amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

também não tem nada no make.conf, nem nos load/systctl

voce criou sua base de dados no mysql como é sugerido?

Please note that you have just installed softfail on

        /var/qmail/bin/softfail

Before using it you need to properly create the MySQL database. A customized
SQL sample was installed on

        /usr/local/share/doc/softfail/softfail.sql

You can use this sample as root user for MySQL:

 mysql -uroot -p <  /usr/local/share/doc/softfail/softfail.sql

To use it you should configure SMTPEXTFORK's enviroment variable on qmail
according to the instructions available on

        /usr/local/share/doc/softfail/README

You are also suggested to add the following entries to /etc/crontab:

        @daily  root    /usr/local/bin/rotate-softfail-db
        @daily  root    /usr/local/bin/rotate-softfail.sh

I can do it for you. Just type `make crontab-entry' if you wish me to
add it.