[FUG-BR] First RSPRO deployed !

Luiz Otavio O Souza lists.br em gmail.com
Quarta Novembro 10 10:21:55 BRST 2010

Hello everyone,

This is just a FYI about my first RSPRO deployed and my satisfaction with it :)

I'm running a slightly modified version of current (for the RTC support and basic multi-phy/switch support - still without vlan support).

I've replaced my old P4 server and my (also old) wireless AP by this RSPRO with a ubiquiti SR-2 card.

The only problem i had was with the WPA - hostapd - setup (never did it before, so i probably have screwed the setup).

Here is the dmesg: http://pastebin.com/BGsAun6b

The ifconfig: http://pastebin.com/Vf5pqaQs

Disks and slices: http://pastebin.com/2jc0fJPh

GPIO devices: http://pastebin.com/FvhQW5iL

All installed ports: http://pastebin.com/yHcszFpR

It's running fully static, booting a gziped kernel from onboard flash and with a full system on a 8GB SD card (i've another two 4GB memsticks, one is used for ports and the other for sources and obj).

Thanks to everyone involved !

Cheers,
Luiz