[FUG-BR] Vagas no Netflix

Claudio Pereira claudiopereira em gmail.com
Terça Janeiro 20 19:25:13 BRST 2015

Prezados, bom dia.
Recebi essa oportunidade, caso alguem tenha interesse em participar.

http://jobs.netflix.com/jobs.php?id=NFX01539
Netflix is looking for a FreeBSD sysadmin, must be willing to locate to San
Jose, Ca

http://jobs.netflix.com/jobs.php?id=NFX01539

<http://jobs.netflix.com/jobs.php?id=NFX01539>
Senior Hardware Engineer - Open Connect Content Delivery jobs.netflix.com

Netflix is responsible for over 30% of peak downstream Internet traffic in
North America and sizable amounts of traffic in every other market we
serve. To help us deliver this traffic to our viewers, we are now in the
process of building and scaling
<https://www.linkedin.com/groupItem#>

--
Abraços, IndioX.