[FUGSPBR] Sendmail como MX secundario

irado irado em subdimension.com
Dom Abr 21 12:03:53 BRT 2002

:===== begin
Timothy Luoma wrote:
> <snip> > "config error: mail loops back to me (MX
problem?)" >
> I've tried dozens of things over the past couple hours,
and
have probably > made it impossible for me t see the (I hope)
simple mistake I am figuring > someone here can point out to
me.
<snip> > Any help appreciated, email especially appreciated

TjL : Try,... You have asked mail to the domain (e.g.,
domain.net) to be
forward ed to a specific host (in this case,
relay.domain.net)
by usin g an MX record, but the relay machine doesn't
recognize
itself as domain.net.  Add domain.net to /etc/sendmail.cw
(if you
are using FEATURE(use_cw_file)) or add "Cw domain.net" to
your
configuration file.

Jim,

:===== end

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=Pine.SUN.3.95.
970216211646.27509A-100000 em kira&rnum=1&prev=/groups?q=sendma
il+backs+to+me&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

só fiz isso em honra do seu bom dia. Procure mais (se
precisar)
no google.

greetings,
irado furioso com tudo
Linux User 179402

Nazy strikes again: one tooks the White House, the other
tooks Israel. We just suffer.
.
.