[FUGSPBR] Sendmail como MX secundario

Vitor de Matos Carvalho vitor em softinfo.com.br
Dom Abr 21 11:05:45 BRT 2002

Irado eu ja fiz isso, o que acontece eh que se eu fizer isso ele vai
processaro email como se fosse local, o que nao eh, o sendmail apenas esta
funcionando como MX SECUNDARIO para no caso do MX principal cair os emails
nao voltar dizendo que nao foi possivel entregar no MX do dominio, ele fica
segurando os emails ate o MX principal voltar, o MX secundario entrega ao
principal  processa local.

 Atenciosamente,
 Vitor de Matos Carvalho
 System Network Administrator - Softinfo Network
 FreeBSD - The Power To Serve
 ICQ - 41747397
----- Original Message -----
From: "irado" <irado em subdimension.com>
To: <fugspbr em fugspbr.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [FUGSPBR] Sendmail como MX secundario

:====egin
Timothy Luoma wrote:
> <snip> > "config error: mail loops back to me (MX
problem?)" >
> I've tried dozens of things over the past couple hours,
and
have probably > made it impossible for me t see the (I hope)
simple mistake I am figuring > someone here can point out to
me.
<snip> > Any help appreciated, email especially appreciated

TjL : Try,... You have asked mail to the domain (e.g.,
domain.net) to be
forward ed to a specific host (in this case,
relay.domain.net)
by usin g an MX record, but the relay machine doesn't
recognize
itself as domain.net.  Add domain.net to /etc/sendmail.cw
(if you
are using FEATURE(use_cw_file)) or add "Cw domain.net" to
your
configuration file.

Jim,

:====nd

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=&threadm=ne.SUN.3.95.
970216211646.27509A-100000 em kira&rnum=prev=roups?q=ndma
il+backs+to+me&hl=&btnG=ogle+Search

só fiz isso em honra do seu bom dia. Procure mais (se
precisar)
no google.

greetings,
irado furioso com tudo
Linux User 179402

Nazy strikes again: one tooks the White House, the other
tooks Israel. We just suffer.
.
.